I discovered DNS resolution problems on Vista Ultimate sp1. In my case it can not resolve DNS alieses from Active Directory DNS servers. The fix what I found - restart "DNS Client" service. Despite, I tried to set (DWORD)"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Dnscache\Parameters\NegativeCacheTime" to 0 it does not help.
P.S. After investigation it was DNS servers problem, DNS servers can not communicate with Internet (wrong gateway after firewall replacement) and Vista goes to External DNS for public names resolution. After what it tries to use external DNS for local names resolution and failed.